Thursday, August 23, 2007

ESPN the Magazine...gone at last?

Last year, I started receiving ESPN the Magazine for free after I ordered my Stanley Cup Playoffs hats from fansedge.com. ESPN the magazine doesn't cover much hockey, so I seldom read it. It comes in the mail and pretty much goes right in the trash. Really.

For the last six months or so, ESPN the Magazine has been sending me reminder notices..."YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE" and "LAST CHANCE" and "NO, REALLY, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO RENEW" and "OKAY WE WERE KIDDING THE FIRST 60 TIMES, BUT REEEEEAAAAALLLLY THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO RENEW". These have arrived weekly, or twice weekly I swear.

So this week, I received my last issue of ESPN the Magazine. It says so in big bold letters all over the outside. If I weren't so lazy I would scan it in so you could so it. Okay, I will scan it in, hold on....

Okay I scanned it in but now Blogger is being a bitch and I can't upload them.

Anyhow, the question is, will this really be my last issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment