Monday, March 31, 2008

Attention Yinzers: I'm headed your way!


And I come in peace, although calling you yinzers probably doesn't endear me to you.

That's right, the long awaited Pittsburgh roadtrip is upon us! When I bought my tickets back in December, it seemed like April would never arrive, and now suddenly it's here! Yikes! I should be busy packing, but instead I am writing lame posts for the blog.

A few notes about my former life in Pittsburgh:
I lived in Pittsburgh from 96 to 98
I worked at Three Rivers Stadium
I worked at Bruegger's on Murray Ave
I worked delivering motherfucking gift baskets. worst.effing.job.ever. For real.

For the game on Wednesday night:
I am going to win the Gary Roberts jersey
I will be at the glass
Please do not throw things at me unless they are soft or edible
Taking pictures of me after Pens goals or after we lose is fine, it would be an honor to be "stunned"
I don't hate the Pens, I just hate Cindy

Any suggestions about surviving as a Flyers fan in enemy territory are much appreciated (and no, "go fuck yourself" does not count as helpful advice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment