Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Taking the new bag for a test drive

So I needed to test the new bag in a real life situation. I mean sure, throwing it in the car when I go to work is fine, but how will it perform in the real world? I needed to take it out for a spin, so I headed to Longwood Gardens for the day.

The most important test of a bag is the bathroom test. A bag needs to be able to go to the ladies room with you, since well, you can't leave it at your seat! Longwood Gardens turned out to be the best place to perform the bathroom test. The stalls there are just about the smallest I have ever encountered. The bag performed extremely well. I was able to get in, turn and well, basically go about my business with no issue whatsoever. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 10 for the bathroom test. It didn't get in the way, and didn't have to touch any bathroom surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment