Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wow, a second post in August!


Well, it's almost time for my annual Crickets and Mums post, but until then, we'll just have to settle for some Metal Mania and Phelps Phever. (See, I'm in Philly, so I can spell fever with a "ph" if I want to.)

I've been working a lot lately, and taking pictures when I have free time, and that has pretty much left me with little or no energy to post over here. I've been posting on my other blog, but that is not ready for primetime yet, so you'll just have to wait.

I don't usually care for the Olympics, and before last week, Michael Phelps was a name I heard other girls squee about quite a bit, but I had no idea what all the fuss was about. Well, here it is 7 days later and I am fully on board with fish boy. Pretty much rushed home from work one night so I could watch him get number 6. Now that his run is over, what am I going to watch? Track and field? I think probably not.

Okay, my upstairs Tivo is acting a fool, and won't switch over to Metal Mania for me, so I guess I will have to go downstairs and catch a few videos....

I hate August!

No comments:

Post a Comment