Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year a bit late...



Check out BGL's suave accent and unnervingly deep voice.

Hey All! Sorry for a bit of an absence there. I've been traveling with the Habs and giving Kovalev some tips on his power play (if ya know what I mean...)

I wish I had read this article earlier in the day. It seems Boudreau was doing a bit of yapping today, trying to get his boys fired up. What a douche. I missed the first two periods of the game due to a nap related incident, so we'll have to check in with Steve and Jon to get a feel for how the crowd was...sounds like they were both there in person. Hope they didn't get beat up by some Nuggnutt in a Brashear jersey.

I guess that's all for now. I hope to get a break from Kovalev later in the week and will update you on some fantasy news from the four fantasy leagues I'm in. Hint: I suck in three out of four. But in the one I don't suck in, I am 12-1. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment