Friday, August 28, 2009

Female hockey bloggers suck.

After biting my tongue a recent twitter spat (which is roughly the equivalent of throwing spitballs during class), I've decided that I detest a lot of female hockey bloggers. There, I said it. It's not their blogs that I have a problem with, but their philosophies, personalities, and tendency to rant about stupid things (much like I am doing now, yes. I hate myself too).

Here are things that I no longer wish to hear out of the mouths/keyboards of female hockey bloggers:

1. A rant against pink jerseys. Honestly, we get it, we got it. Enough already. If I hear or read one more rant against pink jerseys I will punch you in the uterus or hack into your site and remove said post. Got it?

2. A rant against Ice Girls. Who gives a fuck? Holy jeez. Again, we get it. You think they are pointless and stupid and take away from the game. This too will result in said uterus punching/blog hacking.

3. Calling male bloggers chauvinist because they post pictures of half naked women on their blog. This tells me that you either don't read the blog or have no sense of humor. Or both, most likely. I think punishment for this one will be shunning. Or being publicly stoned. With stones.

There are female hockey bloggers who don't suck. Know why? Because they don't put the emphasis on hating men and worshipping at the altar of feminism. They don't take themselves too seriously, they enjoy admiring a sweet piece of hockey ass, and generally act like (and are treated like) one of the guys. In other words, they are hockey bloggers. Not hockey bloggers with some skewed view of the hockey blogsphere based on whether or not you have a dick. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment