Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oh Leights!


As the owner of not one, but two Michael Leighton jerseys I guess you could say I'm happy to see him back in orange and black, even though I imagine his stint this time around will be just as short as the last time around. And before you get too excited about him winning his first two starts, let me remind you that he won his first two starts the last time around. The thing with Leighton is that when he is good, he's good. But then he falls apart and can't get himself back together again.

It's nice to see the boys get two much needed wins, and start to see some of their confidence come back. They've got a rough week ahead, and I hope they can keep it up. For a moment last night, the Flyers looked like a good team, but then I remembered they were playing Carolina!

In other news:
* Rod will be going to the Winter Classic. I'm staying home to watch it from the warm comfort of my couch. Anyone else going?

* I got a Pronger jersey for Christmas. I did not ask for it, so hopefully my jinxing powers won't be in effect.

* Since Leighton is back, I have a legit excuse to wear my Leighton jersey. I have worn it the past two games, and they have won the past two games. I won't be wearing it tonight, since I didn't realize there was a game and scheduled myself to work.

* Jaro! Jaro! Jaro!

That is all. Hope you had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment