Monday, March 15, 2010

Things I learned this weekend.

1. The guys on ESPN radio in NYC cannot pronounce hockey player names. Coburn was "Cowburn", Powe was "Po" and Leighton was Leightonen. Every. Single. Time. I wanted to crash my car into a pole to stop the insanity. (I was driving to CT and had to catch the game in transit.)

2. The iPhone can save you in so many situations. I realized that I have aol radio on my iPhone, and was able to listen to the WIP feed of the game on my phone while driving. Sadly, I realized this 5 minutes into the third period.

3. I mostly love Sean Avery, but he is such a douche sometimes.

4. Leightonen. Every. Single. Time.

5. I love March hockey. Gettin' close to playoff time. Wonder which teams I am going to root for, since the Flyers clearly won't make it.

6. Newborn babies are very scary! And they squeak a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment