Friday, April 13, 2007

Ah, playoffs...

I freakin love this time of year. What is it that makes the playoffs so great?

Why am I checking my schedule to make sure I will be home to see as many games a possible, when my team isn't even in it? Why will I sit on my couch for 6 hours, flipping back and forth between games...wait, do I have picture in picture capability on my tv? I don't know the answers, I don't know what makes the playoffs so great.

The intensity of play dramatically changes (see Game One of Sens/Pens). The teams play each other night after night, and try to adjust their game accordingly.

I am not going to get crazy analyzing it, but let's just say I am happy to have two more months of hockey to watch.

Go Sabres! Go Ducks! What happens when the final comes down to these two teams? Who do I cheer for then?

No comments:

Post a Comment