Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Do you like blurry pictures?

I hope so, because I suck at taking pictures of hockey boys. I took about 155 pictures and got 3 that are worth posting. No Lie. We'll get to the pictures later. First things first.

I went to the scrimmage between the Flyers and Capitals rookies today (essentially a Phantoms/Bears game). A few quick notes about that:

1. If you want a spot on the glass, get there early, bitches! Look, I drive about an hour to get there and I got there at 3:20. The scrimmage starts at 4. Therefore, I get a spot on the glass. If you get there at 4:20, you do not get a spot on the glass. If you get there at 4:20, just turn around and go home.

2. If you do get there late, don't try to squeeze in. I will step on your feet.

3. I am in love with Karl Alzner.

4. Downie was nearly unrecognizable, as he has grown a mountain man mustache and beard.

5. Patrick Maroon is so klutzy and so talented at the same time. How can it be?

6. There appears to be a new Flyers blog written by a chick. Whoa. Stop the presses. This event deserves a post of its very own!!!

That's all for now, I will post the pictures later...

No comments:

Post a Comment