Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm not gonna lie...

The Pronger makes me swoon!


Wow, two western conference games in one week! I got to see Kopitar on Tuesday, and I am pretty sure my crush on him is over. His raccoon eyes were just as bad in person as I was hoping they wouldn't be. Oh well.

I was excited to see the Ducks, because they are one of my other teams. I have always liked Pronger, since he is a bit of a douche and is 6 foot 6. You know how I can't resist tall assholes!

Well I had no idea of the bizarre hypnotic properties of The Pronger. I was unable to take pictures of any other player on the ice! (Were there other players on the ice?) Honestly, it was very weird. He is so tall. And he is all legs! And so slick with that hair! And that gap toothed mouth! By the end of warmups, I decided I was rooting for the Ducks! Really! It was weird. And when I got home, I couldn't even delete any of the crappy pictures of The Pronger! Even if they were out of focus and all you could see was the 25!

Lucky for me, The Pronger gets about 300 minutes of ice time per game, so I got to see a lot of him.

Oh yeah, wait, there was a game too! Oh, um, hmm, let's see...the Flyers won with a hat trick from Knuble and a shut out from Marty. Wooooooohooooo!

I have yet to watch the replay, so I can't tell you how well the boys actually played. In person, it seemed like the power play sucked (except for Knuble's third goal) and the boys still seemed to be shaking off some of the crappiness from Thursday's suckfest.

Oh, and Riley got his ass handed to him by Parros. Don't mess with the stache, Riley!

No comments:

Post a Comment