Sunday, June 29, 2008

Metal mania and card crazy!

ha! he looks like a little baby!

Yeah, so Metal Mania was pretty lame last night. Or maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it, since I spent all day with my mom and sister and was totally exhausted. We spent the day trekking around outside (a place I try not to go). I even got a little sunburnt! My poor skin!

Anyhow, I was so tired that I just couldn't get into the metal. Also, apparently VH1 Classic heard me complaining about how lame last week was, and they put the Scorpions on at 12:30! Sheesh! I'm barely home yet at that point. This week's Scorp video was "Still Loving You," which I thought we had covered before but we haven't. It is a boring video, but such a great song. Wow.



Also, even though I was tired, I was still able to scour ebay for hockey cards. I would just like to thank Jess for my current obsession. (Thanks in a sarcastic way, that is!) Now I spend every waking moment looking for cards online!

Last week, I procured two Braydon Coburn rookie cards. Pretty cool, right? Even cooler, when the seller sent my cards, he sent a whole bunch of other current Flyers cards! Wooooooohooooo! I got Lupul, Carter, Richie, Timonen, Upshall, and Marty. Woo! There may have also been a Robert Esche card in there, but we'll be burning that one.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment