Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few random grumblings...

*NHL.com, your new interface sucks. It looks pretty, but damn if I can figure out where the hell to find stuff.


*Brian Engblom cut his hair. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. It looks better, yet weirder somehow. Thanks to Puck Daddy for the pic. I was totally gonna screen cap it myself, but damn if I'm too lazy.

*How many fantasy hockey teams is too many? Why do all my fantasy hockey teams have crap goalies?

*Why haven't I seen any of these "Is this the year?" commercials that everyone is yapping about?

*Why does Ed Snider look more and more like George Hamilton in "Love at First Bite"? Anyone who has seen the commemorative ticket from the Phantoms/Flyers game knows what I'm talking about.

*I hope that Saturday's game will not be overshadowed by political bullshit.

*Why don't I know any of the players numbers for this season? I got some studying to do!

*If Pat Maroon is gonna be with the Phantoms all year, I may have to make a few trips over to the Spectrum. Sign me up now for the jersey auctions.

I guess that's all for now. See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment