Sunday, November 8, 2009

I made it through an entire game!

This cat should have been in the chair. Then he would have stayed awake.


Wow! I was off on a Saturday! I actually thought about going to the game in person, but cmon, it's just the Blues. Or as Rod says, "Who?"

The secret to making it through an entire game is closing the laptop and sitting in the chair, not on the couch. Pay attention and sit up straight!

At one point I was actually yelling at the TV, so that's a good sign too. A few points:

* Yes, Carcillo did embellish a teensy little bit, but not enough to warrant a diving call.

* Happy to see the orange jerseys. Whenever I see the black jerseys now, I think I'm watching footage from last season.

* Am I crazy, or has Emery not really been tested much this season? Or does he just make it look easy?

* How sick was Giroux's shootout goal?

* How sick was Giroux's shootout goal?

* How sick was Giroux's shootout goal?

Next up for the Flyers, Kovalev and the Sens on Thursday. You know I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment