Sunday, November 1, 2009

Poor Michael Leighton

Did the Canes forget about how the Flyers like to make him look silly? I think this was his first start of the season, because they wanted to play Wardo tonight against the Sharks, so I'm not sure we can get all excited about this win.

A 6-1 win over a rusty backup goalie? Not a reason to get excited.

Sure, I'll take the points, but no need to get too excited yet. Especially now that we have to worry about Briere and Parent along with Gagne.

Watching the games at home is much more difficult than watching them in person. I'm so easily distracted by other things! Sadly, I miss the next two games, because I somehow scheduled myself to work at night on Monday and Friday. I'm really rusty now that I don't have my season tix!

In other news, Rod got Hartnell's sweat towel after the game. He and his friend acted like two girls fighting over the bride's bouquet, but in the end, Rod got it. Gross, or cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment