Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well alrighty then. Flyers lose.

Okay, the sky is falling, everyone wants John Stevens head on a post, we suck, etc etc. It's easy to get caught up in the negativity after a game like that. It's just hard to watch the same thing happen over and over again. Instead of the new guys elevating the core guys play, the core guys are dragging the new guys down to the same mediocre/inconsistent level. I'm not ready to press the panic button yet. A few wins or better efforts and we'll all be praising Homer and Stevens again, right?

Anyhow, on to the questions:

How many Caps goals will Coburn be a direct factor in? I didn't have to use my #iblamecoburnforeverything hashtag on twitter, so I guess he must not have been as bad as usual. Poor Kimmo on the other hand....

Will Mike Richards play nice with the media after the game? Not sure, as I have not seen or heard any post game rumblings other than Stevens saying the boys will practice tomorrow instead of having the day off.

Will I watch the entire game, or lose interest halfway through the second? I stuck with it most of the way through the third. After the Caps took the lead, I knew it was over. Now that my laptop is fixed and I can use it in front of the TV, I am more easily distracted...

Will Steve have to hang his head in shame on the walk out of the Verizon Center? I'm guessing that there may have been some head hanging or maybe even some leaving early....

No comments:

Post a Comment