Thursday, October 8, 2009

You can't win em all.

(Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)
I'm not gonna lie, The Pronger's water ritual during warmups is the highlight of the game.


The honeymoon is over.

Ryan Parent is this year's Randy Jones.

What the hell was wrong with Coburn?

What the hell was wrong with the D?

The Pronger hulking out on Kunitz was my favorite part of the game.

Can someone really bite you through a hockey glove?

Thank god I don't have season tickets this year...clunkers like this game make me really appreciate that!

Zippy is home and recovering. He has a Gator smile now!

When is the next time we play the Pens? I will have to make sure I schedule myself to work!

That's more like it! I'm familiar with this feeling. Looking forward to the Hartnell suspension!

No comments:

Post a Comment