Monday, October 5, 2009

Home Opener Eve

This blog is not funny. Pick a team.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight! I took the day off of work because lord knows I wouldn't be able to concentrate. (That, and going to a game straight after work smelling like cheese really stinks...)

Tomorrow, I will be in the second row of section 106 to watch the Flyers take on Ovechkin. My plan originally was to shoot warmups from my sweet seats in 106, but after all those Pronger teasers on Versus tonight, I think I'm in the mood for some swooning. I'm thinking I'll try for my old seats over in 119 so I can get a swoonful look at The Pronger. And what was up with The Pronger's ensemble? Striped suit, plaid-ish shirt, paisley tie? Yes please.

See you back here tomorrow after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment