Friday, January 8, 2010

I hate watching Pens games.

ghey.

Seriously, this game gave me about 3 heart attacks and a stroke. I can't take it.

Is Giroux ever going to score again? I can count on my fingers and toes the number of wide open nets he's seen over the last 4 games, and he never gets it in. Very frustrating. I'm thinking maybe his girlfriend feels the same way.

Flyers fans are on cloud nine, Pens fans are suicidal. No need for either. Did you see the game? Yeah, Flyers won, but Pens seemed to have better sustained offensive pressure. Or is that just my hockey pessimist talking? The Pens are good...really good, even in the midst of their losing streak, and we were lucky to come away with a win.

Leighton continues to come up big when he needs to, even though he still makes us all very nervous.

That's all I've got.

Oh, also: Jaro Jaro Jaro!

No comments:

Post a Comment