Monday, May 24, 2010

I don't know what to say.


I'm in shock for sure. Having been a fan for such a short time (in hockey years) tonight was something I never thought I'd see.

A few notes (cmon, you didn't expect a glowing review, did you?):

What in the fuck is wrong with fucking Coburn? From where I was sitting, he couldn't keep the puck on his stick, turned it over five billion times, and couldn't clear the zone. He was the worst part of the game, and made it difficult for me to enjoy the game when I saw him on the ice.

The Richie SH goal was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Claude Giroux can not be taken off the puck.

I was stunned when Richie grabbed the trophy. But I guess it's all good. This team seems unjinxable.

They now make Michael Leighton t-shirts, bitches.

Flyers are going to get dismantled by the Hawks.

What the fuck is wrong with fucking Coburn?

The Habs fan in me felt really bad for the Habs after the empty net goal when the Habs just stayed down on the ice. They knew their goose was cooked.

Um, I'm sure there is more but I'm not exactly coherent right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment