Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wait a second, you mean the Flyers don't automatically win every game?


I think that's what they thought. Or instead, maybe as Leighton said, "we expected to lose this one." They sure played like they expected to lose.

The Habs were freaking fast, and the Flyers were totally outplayed (again). Looks like their luck finally ran out, as Leighton turned back into a pumpkin and Halak finally regained his form from the previous series.

At least we have an exciting series on our hands. I know this game will bring (some) Flyers fans back to earth, and hopefully the Flyers too. It's almost as though they were starting to believe the hype about how good they were.

Either that, or the Halak shirt that arrived for me today jinxed them.

(I ordered it before the Flyers made it to the ECF, and quite frankly, I did not expect the Flyers to come back from 0-3 vs Boston. Remember, I am ye of little faith. A Halak shirt seemed like a good idea at the time. Seemed silly to walk around rooting for the Habs in my Kovalev shirt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment