Friday, May 16, 2008

At least we played a better game...

Wait. What? They won? Oh sorry, I passed out after that 2nd Pens goal and just regained consciousness.

Seriously, I'm just not made for playoff hockey. Too stressful!

A few things:

1. Settle down, it's just one game.

2. It's hilarious to see Pens fans in a bit of a tizzy. See what happens when you bring out the brooms and EC champion hats? Having been raised as a Red Sox fan, I know never to bring out the champagne til it's over. Otherwise Bill Buckner will fuck you up good.

3. Timonen and Coburn possible for Sunday?

4. Two days off certainly doesn't work in our favor (except if it enables Kimmo and Coby to come back)

5. I learned a new penalty last night....clipping!

6. I don't understand why a Pen was able to rough Upshall and not get a penalty. I'm gonna have to watch the replay and see if there was something I missed.

7. They gave out the best T-shirts yet tonight: "Megadeth Security" on the back. Nice!

8. Enjoy this picture of Mar-ty...Mar-ty...Mar-ty...Mar-ty

(Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment