Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's on!

(This is me kicking Iceburgh mercilessly!)

I'm probably more excited than I should be about heading to the ECF against the Pens. Nah. I know that no matter what the outcome is, several things will happen:

* I will hate Sidney Crosby more than I do today, and that makes me happy!

* This is going to be a series for the ages

* Someone could get killed! This thing is going to be bloody for sure!

* I will get to explore my new found dislike of Pens fans. I never really had a problem with them until I went to the Igloo. The growing arrogance of the Pens fans over the last few weeks has really started to irritate me, and with as much as they hate Flyers fans, this should be a lot of fun. Heh.

* I am going to have fun with my stuffed Iceburgh. I feel kinda bad for him, since he never stops smiling no matter how much I abuse him. Oh well, sucks to be him!

No comments:

Post a Comment