Friday, May 9, 2008

Barf

Wipe that smile off your face or I'll do it for you!!!

Well that was totally gruesome. Not much to say about this one. Six days off certainly didn't help us any, that's for sure. I can only take consolation in the fact that we have lost the first game of the last two series and gone on to win the series, so hopefully this is just us sticking with what works.

Postgame Rubdown:

1. Settle down, it's just one game.

2. Marty, please don't try and play the puck. It worked well in the first two series, but I'm not feeling it for you this series.

3. We played like we played during our bad stretches during the regular season. This must stop immediately.

4. At least the officiating wasn't retarded.

5. I really don't have much else to say, since I am busy throwing up from anger and disgust.

And yes, I am posting this even before the game ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment