Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dear Habs,

I feel bad for you, I really do. Something is just not working, or everything is just not working, and it shows. You don't want to play anymore, and it shows. You're tired, you're bored, you're frustrated...and it shows. It's almost over. Only 10 more games and then you can get on with your lives.

You played a good five minutes tonight, and with a little luck you could have tied it up. You were really close to scoring....I know, because I was right there behind the goal and had a good look at some of those chances. It just wasn't meant to be.

I enjoyed being in your house tonight, and I feel bad that your super passionate fans had to boo you off the ice. But it had to be done. Being booed off the ice with 6 minutes left has to hurt. Sure, we boo the Flyers off the ice, but not usually until the last 90 seconds or so.

I don't know what else to say...I'm just sad for you...

Love, Kristin

P.S. Is it just me, or did Kovalev only have like 5 shifts tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment