Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seriously, this cold is kicking my ass and the Flyers and Habs aren't helping...


Ooof. Man oh man. I am seriously the wussiest sick person ever. All I can do is sleep. I'm trying to conserve energy so I will have enough ooomph for my visit to Montreal.

Anyhow, there were two games last night. Flyers lost after blowing a 2-0 lead. Habs kept giving me false hope by tying it up but ended up losing in the shootout. I didn't get to see the Habs game because the controller of the TV is a Flyers fan and both games were on at the same time. You do the math.

Today is my last day at work, and then VACATION! Wooo! Ten days off, 5 of them in Montreal. I'll be posting from my iPhone while on the road, so check here for what I'm sure will be very boring updates and pictures of upstate New York rest areas. Nice. Cutting edge over here.

On a Habs related note, I am looking for someone to be on standby for a Habs ticket for Saturday's game. My friend is driving up on Saturday, and on the off chance that she miscalculates how long it takes her to get to Montreal, I'd like the ticket not to go to waste. If you're interested and don't mind knowing until the last minute if you're going or not, hit me up in the comments or in the email in my profile. They're good seats. Not quite as good as the seat I had for the Habs game at the Wachovia Center, but close. You know me, I don't mess around when it comes to tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment