Sunday, March 29, 2009

Habs Centennial jerseys...jinxed!!!


Okay, so as a major sports jinx, I like to think about what else can be jinxing my teams. I know it can't always my fault.

I started thinking about those god awful centennial jerseys, and about how the Habs seem to lose when they wear them. I decided to see just how often the jerseys jinxed them:

11/15 Lose to Flyers 2-1
12/4 Win over Rangers 6-2
2/1 Lose to Bruins 3-1
3/14 Lose to Devils 3/1
3/21 Lose to Leafs 5-2
3/31 ??? Playing the blackhawks...

(This info is based on the Habs schedule and the jersey schedule here. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent right on this, because I did not in fact see the Rangers or Devils games listed above.)


Hmm, no offense, but if I'm Bob Gainey or a Montreal player, I'm asking if we can be let off the hook for wearing those jerseys on Tuesday. Maybe they can wear them after the game? Or maybe in the third period if they have a 12-3 lead? Just sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment