Monday, March 9, 2009

I got nothin


I was up way too late last night looking up places to eat during my trip to Montreal and now I'm way too tired to write anything coherent. I also have to be to work in half an hour. Why I decide to post right before I go to work and risk being late is beyond me.

Good weekend for both my teams. Flyers actually played well on Saturday. I had the pleasure of watching the game at home instead of at the Center. I sold my tickets to that game, and realized at the end of the game that it was "shirts off our backs" night. I always miss that!!! I wondered why on earth anyone would want tickets to see the Flyers play the Preds, and now I know.

Habs won last night, I'm sure as a result of the fact that I was at work and couldn't watch the game. Let's hope me not watching is a good thing, since 2 out of 3 Habs games this week are at the same time as the Flyers. I will be at the Flyers games in person and therefore will not be able to watch the Habs games live. Great.

I watched the Habs game on Tivo late last night. Yikes. How the heck did they survive that first period? I think they really love being on the PK. And apparently, their secret is to put no shots on goal so the opposing goalie gets all out of practice stopping shots. I really want to thank Turco for that third one. We owe ya, buddy.

Price's confidence continues to grow. His positioning was a lot better, but he still goes down way too fast. Let's hope he can build on this win.

That's all for now, gotta get to work. Habs folks, do me a favor and tell me where I should eat when I'm in Montreal. I'm tired of staying up til 3 am looking at restaurant reviews!!

No comments:

Post a Comment