Thursday, February 19, 2009

Habs start winning streak!!!

Well, not really, but in my mind they won that game. They appeared to play really well and hold their own against an outta control Ovechkin and the Caps.

Is it my imagination or were all three Montreal goals on the powerplay? Nice to see someone besides the oppotion score on the Habs powerplay.

Is it my imagination, or are the Caps really good? They seem so fast!

Is it my imagination, or is Ovechkin and the hype surrounding him getting to be a bit much? Was his goal last night really that fantastic? Wow, crashing the net and the puck went in...groundbreaking stuff really. Seems like a lot of hype for the goal, but that's all anyone's talking about today. Goal of the year? Really? *barf*

Is it my imagination, or are Caps bloggers saying Theodore played like crap and that is the only reason Montreal scored at all?

Is it my imagination, or does last night's 60 minute team effort signal the death knell for Kovalev in Montreal?

Is it my imagination, or am I in love with the Habs? I feel queasy and want to punch someone after reading all these Caps bloggers recaps. I think that more than anything is a sign of true love.

Is it my imagination, or am I totally ripping off Number31's rants? Yeah, I better stop now.

I will be at the Flyers game tonight rooting for the Flyers to beat Buffalo....but only so Buffalo stays below the Habs in the standings. I'm one messed up fan.

Oh, and here is my favorite Ovie clip. The one where he dives like he's been shot, draws the penalty, then comes out to play on the powerplay. Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment