Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh great, we meet the Pens again.

He really wants to be your friend!

For some reason, I was convinced that the last time we played the Pens was December 13th. I had to go back and check the blog, and it turns out we had a sucktastic loss on January 13th. I sorta blocked it out because it was such a bad game. We even left early, which is something we never do.

Anyhow, I don't know what to say about tomorrow's Flyers game. We're 1-3 against the Pens this season. That doesn't bode well. I'm not gonna post my picture of Iceburgh in the oven, because that didn't work last time. Maybe a picture of Kovalev will being the Flyers some luck? I predict 2 power play goals for Gonchar, and a bloody nose for Scott Hartnell.

I actually have good lower level seats for tomorrow's game...woohoo! Sadly, come 3pm I will be obsessively checking the Habs score.

No comments:

Post a Comment