Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kovalev goes to the doctor, gets a bad haircut.

Marie-France Coallier/THE GAZETTE

Okay, I know that the Tits circus was in full swing yesterday, but am I really the only who noticed that Kovy talked about a trip to the doctor and having blood work done?

I thought I heard him mention it in his presser yesterday, but with his accent and with the fact that I was only half paying attention to what he was actually saying, I sorta thought I imagined it. (That happens to me a lot.)

I finally found an article that touched on it, but only mentioned it as a matter of fact, not a jumping off point for speculation. Here is an excerpt:

Kovalev revealed that he’d seen a doctor to determine why he’s lost weight since training camp and underwent blood tests, which “found a few things” he said, but declined to elaborate.

“I was eating well, but somehow I just kept losing weight and losing energy, and I didn’t feel like myself,” Kovalev said.

Is it just me, or is that a concern?

No comments:

Post a Comment