Thursday, February 26, 2009

So I guess there is a game today or something...

This picture pretty much depicts my torn alligence.

If you don't know by now where to go for Habs and Flyers updates, then you are beyond help. Check out the usual suspects.

I will be at the game tonight, front row right behind Halak 2x. Look for me. I'll be the one in the Habs shirt. I'll send some pictures and maybe an update from the game. Just ya know, to prove I'm still alive.

Apparently, there are other things going on in the hockey world besides the Habs coming to town today:

  • Don't look now, but the Panthers are right behind us in the standings. What?! Also, Jay Bo to Philly may be in the works. But what will we have to give up? I'm sorta okay with losing Lupul, but not with losing Coburn. Let's hope if Homer is going to do this, he does it soon so we can sleep at night.

  • Ah, all is right in the world. Brodeur returns, my hatred for the Devils is reignited. Actually, it's more like fear. Stupid donut eating goalie. And man, I know the Avs looked bad, but the Devils looked good. I actually slept through the second period and most of the third, but honestly, do we have to play them on Sunday? Let's just give em the two points and call it a day. That way, we can focus on prepping for the two remaining Panthers games we have this season. Until we meet them again in the playoffs.

Um, let's see, what else is going on? Oh yeah, Habs vs. Flyers...tonight at 7pm. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment